In today’s world managing your social presence is extremely important. However, it might become a task and you might want to find an all-in-one solution to help you manage your social media presence. This is when opting for the right type of social media strategy and using the right tools come to your rescue.
There are hundreds of social media management tools available these days. They make it easy to maintain multiple social media accounts and improve team collaboration.
There are three key features that you must look for in any social media management tool:
Organizing- scheduling and recycling your content should be made easy with these tools.
Engagement- your social media tool should allow you to engage with your audience. You should be able to monitor all your social media messages from one single dashboard.
Analyzing- you should be able to analyze and report how your content is performing on social media.
Now that you know what the basic components of each social media tool are, let’s get started and dig dip about them
Buffer has several great features which make it a widely used social media platform. It enables you to publish with a queue, analysis of your posts, determine the engagement of your posts, and various other team features.
- It integrates with almost every major social media platform which includes – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, and Linked In.
- Buffer will provide you with all the basic features such as scheduling and adding various posts to a queue.
- It also has an RSS feed that will help you to publish posts from blogs.
- Buffer also launched a new product which is called “Reply” which supports Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram comments.
- Buffer does not have an influencer search feature.
- Buffer will not allow you to upload hundreds of posts at once.
Trending in the social media marketing game since 2008, Hootsuite allows you to organize and schedule your content in an efficient manner.
- HootSuite also has bulk scheduling which allows you to upload multiple posts at a time.
- It will also allow you to make things interesting for your audience by allowing you to create social media contests.
- With HootSuite you have to manually engage with each user by logging in separately into different accounts.
- It does not support the auto-post feature which recycles content for you.
AdEspresso is one platform that allows you to create campaigns on Facebook. Instagram or Google AdWords. There is no need to switch from one platform to another.
- With AdEspresso, you can manage all of your advertising campaigns from one single place.
- You can create as well as test hundreds of Facebook or Instagram ads within minutes. It lets you select those variations which are suitable for your unique needs.
- You can choose your advertising platform and create campaigns within minutes. You can also save your campaign as a draft and access it whenever you are ready.
- You still have to create audiences in the ad manager. The newest audiences are in Ad Manager and Power Editor.
eClincher allows auto-posting with the help of smart queues, RSS feed integration and allows you to manage your social inbox.
- You can automatically publish hundreds of posts for certain months with just a few clicks.
- It enables automatic recycling of your content and removes it from the queue once it is published.
- It lets you manage all the social media engagement and interactions in one place. You can reply to tweets, DMs, and comments all with the help of one single tool.
- It helps you to monitor your brand and assess its value.
- You will not be able to automate messages or comments when you gain a new social media follower.
5. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is similar to HootSuite. It is a combination of a variety of social media management tools.
- It will allow you to assess the basic statistics on individual posts.
- Sprout Social has a social inbox that allows social monitoring and helps you analyze your brand on social media.
- Sprout has all the basic features which make it easily compatible with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and Linkedin.
- It does not have an influencer search feature.
- You cannot queue your photos or any type of content uploads.
CoSchedule is widely used due to its social calendar feature. This feature helps you to schedule and organize all of your social media posts.
- It has a social dashboard for each client which you can use to prepare client reports and custom reports. It has some amazing publishing features as well.
- A feature called ReQueue is an intelligent software that schedules on topmost posts in your social history.
- CoSchedule does not have any social engagement features nor does it have features that enable you to search keywords, monitor, and listen.
Sendible is quite similar to eClincher and Sprout Social. It was designed by keeping in mind the marketing agencies.
- It has a smart queue feature that allows you to put your favorite posts on repeat. It also has a smart recommendation feature that recommends top posts for you.
- Sendible also has a social engagement feature. This feature allows you to monitor different keywords and helps you to gain knowledge about your brand value.
- It also has a CRM which allows social interactions with people that may be useful to you.
- This software is made only for agencies and companies. This is of no use to you if you are a freelancer.
8. Zoho Social
Whether you are a growing business or a marketing agency, Zoho Social can help you manage multiple profiles, work with team members, research relevant keywords, and schedule posts. All this is possible from one dashboard.
- Zoho Social has many features which you will look for in any simple yet meaningful social media marketing platform.
- Zoho social also has features that support Facebook lead ads, a SocialShare browser plugin, advanced reporting features, and CRM integration.
- There are no cons as such. However, Some features are not as advanced as other latest available tools.
This tool works like any other social media marketing tool except for the fact that it focuses mainly on the stories.
- This tool lets you manage your Instagram and Snapchat stories where you can create and schedule your stories as per your liking. You can select an image or video which you want to post on your story and select your posting time.
- Storyheap will automatically add the story to the queue and you will also be able to see the performance of your stories.
- Some people might find that it violates Snapchat and Instagram’s rules.
Buzzsumo will allow you to find content that is popular by topic or any content that is popular on a particular website.
- It saves long hours of scanning and going through various websites simply to know what is trending.
- You can analyze various contents and check if they are working in your targeted area of marketing.
- Buzzsumo also sends you keyword updates which will provide you with keyword alerts whenever new content is uploaded. This tool will help you to understand what helps in gaining the attention of your followers.
- It might take a while for you to understand and get used to the way Buzzsumo functions.
11. Post Planner
Post Planner can help you to market and manage your online content easily. It ensures high social media engagement with a few easy steps.
- You can manage all your social media content from one dashboard. It also helps you to choose the most engaging content with the help of ratings.
- You can choose a specific date and time for your content to be published. You can prioritize your content on the basis of their engagement metrics.
- This tool is only limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Each social media management tool mentioned here has pros and cons of its own. However, you should choose the one which suits your business profile the best.
12. Social Champ
Social Champ is the social media management platform that automates and organizes your social networks and keeps you connected with your audience. Currently rated 4.6 in the market.
- Social Champ integrates all major and highly used social media networks that includes Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Scheduling Tool (allows you to tag business pages), YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Business Profile.
- Scheduling is made easy with it by posting content in bulk, automating RSS feeds and recycling evergreen content.
- It comes with its own all-in-one social media calendar and social inbox.
- Allows integrations with top-notch tools like Canva, Crello, Dropbox and Google Drive making it more handy.
- It doesn’t support Facebook Ads or Boost posts as yet.
You will find there a lot of options here. Luckily, these all have free plans so that you can experiment and find the platform that suits them best for your social strategy. At the end of the day, it is totally your call. You can never go wrong by opting for a social media management tool. These tools will save your time and help you to grow your social presence. To top it all off, who doesn’t like to make some extra money, prestige, and social status!