It’s time to say good bye 2012 and to welcome 2013 with new ideas and thoughts. SEO changes very fast , there are many resources of SEO from where you can get regular updates. It belongs to a rich environment for sharing knowledge and ideas which actually work to your economic advantage.
There are so many lists available around the web, but most of them are completely based on the preference of the author. With the changes of Google update , this list is pretty similar to the previous algorithms This 20 blog list based on their ranking status, Google page Rank, Alexa Rank, number of Blog lines subscribers and Technorati authority. At the end of the year everyone is waiting for “best list” of SEO blogs to enhance the techniques of optimizing their respective websites. I am here representing the SEO blogs that you need to pay attention for 2013.
1. SEO by the sea – Bill Slawski is the Co founder of the SEO by the sea. This blog keeps an eye on directly from the search Engines, make it easier for people that fetch the knowledge out of it.
2. SEOmoz – A best platform to get latest seo blogs tips and tricks that helps to optimize the website in a better way. They are globally known in the search field and also connect with the every opportunity that we think to do.
3. Google Inside search – Google blog called Inside search , which explore the discussion, issues and also new updates according to search engine.
4. SEOBook – SEO expert Aaron Wall , who provide the best resource of SEO blogs, which known as best guide, influences the Top results of search engine queries.
5. Search Engine watch – You can search the latest and upgrade stories of search marketing industry which tends to change frequently along with updation from blogs, social networks and forums.
6. Search Engine Journal : It is a Blog from where you will find the all information related to SEO , Hosting and also many different services. I would like to read SEJ regurlay.
7. Mattcutts- Mattcutts is the head of webspam in Google, represent the updates in Blogs and also build and manage a web presence in search engine.
8. Kissmetrics – Neil patel is the Co founder of kissmetrics and his name include in the top entrepreneurs in the nation by Entrepreneur Magazine, produce the business, SEO blogs and digital marketing based on his experiences.
9. Search Engine Land – It is no doubt a leading resource for seo blogs. Where you get a thorough information about search engine optimization and marketing.
10. Blurbpoint SEO Blog – Sanket Patel is Author of Blurbpoint SEO Blog. He is good researcher of Internet Marketing, Brand Development, Online Reputation Management & Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
11. SEO Gadget – A leading SEO agency, specialize in Technical terms and link building in competitive industries. It has been grown world’s top agencies with offering top results, customer servcie & optimized results.
12. Search Engine Roundtable – It is a news website that discusses and analysis the topics related to the search engine. t has been give you the most updated notified results day by day.
13. Distilled – It focus how the influence changes withon the organization through the term of SEO. Within Distilled , build a rich culture of values and memes as well.
14. David Naylor - Highly experienced Search marketing team led by the SEO expert David Naylor. He has been working in this field over 16 years and deal with search marketing and web development agency.
15. Occam’s Razor - The author of the best selling books of web analytics 2.0 , web analytics an hour a day. It is a great opportunity to deal with this blog.
The following two tabs change content below.
Myself Anant Patel works for Blurbpoint.com
as a Project Manager. I have been in seo marketing field since last 3 years. My area of expertise includes search engine optimization, Real Estate SEO
and social media marketing.You can follow me on Twitter
and Have me in your Google+ Circle